DrupalCon is coming to "The Greatest City in America". Matt and Mike sit down with several Lullabots who are presenting at DrupalCon Baltimore, as well as one awesome event coordinator. We talk about our sessions, sessions that we're excited to see, and speaking tips for first-time presenters, and lots more.
- Mateu Bosch's session, "Advanced Web Services with JSON API"
- Matthew Tift's session, "Drupal in the Public Sphere"
- Wes Ruvalcaba & David Burns's session, "Virtual Reality on the Web - An Overview and How to Demo"
- Sally Young, Preston So, & Matthew Grill's session, "Decoupled from the Inside Out"
- Mateu Bosch, & Wim Leers's session, "API-First Initiative"
- We have experimental modules, now what?
- Workflow Initiative update
- Backwards Compatibility: Burden & Benefit
- 15+ Ways to Debug Drupal 8 (for Front-Enders)
- Pattern Language: Pattern Libraries in the Wild
- Atomic Design in Drupal 8: Isolating frontend workflow with Pattern Lab!