By now everyone hopefully made it safely home from DrupalCon (if you're still there, it ended more than two weeks ago so you might want to head home), and while the dust settles we wanted to say thanks to all who helped make DrupalCon Portland a success, and also share some highlights from Lullabot.
The Lullabot Party
Thanks so much to all who braved the early rain (it did clear as the evening went on) and joined a packed house at the Wonder Ballroom for the Lullabot DrupalConPDX Party. A special thanks is in order for Orbit for coming all the way out to Portland to rock the Lullabot party.
Lullabot talks and presentations
Thanks so much to all of you who attended the many talks and presentations that bots were giving at this year's DrupalCon. The feedback has been great and we really appreciate the full rooms of people that attended our sessions. Lullabot was honored to have Bots be a part of eleven different sessions at DrupalCon Portland, and since they've now got audio and slides up for all of them we thought it might be helpful to have a list of links to each. We've provided a full listing of each below, organized by day and time for your convenience. If you missed any of these sessions and wanted to see them, go checkout the videos.
- 10:15 a.m. - Greg Dunlap spoke about Making Core Development Sustainable
- 10:15 a.m. - Jared Ponchot will spoke about Designing on Purpose: Design Process & Deliverables in the Responsive Age
- 2:00 p.m. - Nate Haug spoke about WYSIWYG in Drupal 8
- 3:15 p.m. - Jeff Eaton spoke about Building for a Post-Mobile World
- 3:15 p.m. Addison Berry spoke as part of the core mentoring team for Running Coaches Wanted! Contribution Sprints and Trainings
- 10:45 a.m. - Emma Jane Westby gave her talk titled Was It Something I Said? The Art of Giving (and Getting) A Critique
- 1 p.m. - Seth Brown spoke about the Mistakes Agencies Make
- 5 p.m. - Josh Riggs spoke about The Zen of HTML Prototyping & Designing in the Browser
- 1 p.m. - Karen Stevenson spoke about being Remotely Virtual
- 1 p.m. Greg Dunlap spoke about Using The Drupal 8 Configuration Management System
- 2:15 p.m. Greg Dunlap was a part of the Dries & Company QA
Also, for those who missed it, it's official now that DrupalCon 2014 in North America will happen in Austin, Texas. We look forward to seeing you there next year.