In this week's episode Addison Berry is joined by Lullabots Joe Shindelar, Andrew Berry, and Ben Chavet to talk about automating server set up with tools like Puppet and Jenkins. Building a Drupal site is only part of the equation to a complete project, and setting up the servers you will need, and making sure that you can reproduce the site set up consistently is hugely important. It becomes even more important as your projects and teams grow in size. We cover the basics of what the goal is, and what tools we use at Lullabot, and why we use them. This is a great overview of the topic for people who keep hearing these terms thrown around, and would like to understand more of what it's all about.
- New videos out on Views Bulk Operations and Entity Views Attachment
- Lullabot is looking for a Sales Representative
- DrupalCamp London Introduction to Drupal workshop, March 1
- Drupal Sprint Weekend, March 9-10
- Jenkins Continuous Integration