Health Insurance

At Lullabot, we offer employees comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance, covering 75% of the cost. We also cover 75% for family and spouses. In addition, we offer multiple options like PPO, HSA, and FSA insurance so that you can make your own choices about the type of healthcare you use.

Life Insurance

Lullabot purchases and pays for a $50,000 life insurance policy for each of our full-time employees, and gives you the option to purchase more coverage at a discounted rate.

Short/Long Term Disability Coverage & Worker’s Compensation

Lullabot also covers each full-time employee with both disability and worker’s compensation policies. This helps ensure that if you ever miss work for an injury/illness, you will receive some type of compensation.

Retirement Plans

We want to help our employees prepare for retirement, so our plans include an employer match of up to 4% of salaries, vested immediately. If you choose to invest 6% of your salary, combined with our 4% match, you’ll be saving 10% of your income towards retirement.

Stock Options

Our success is defined, to a large extent, by the contributions of our team. Our stock option plan gives you an opportunity to own shares of Lullabot stock and have a personal connection to health and well-being of the company. It also means you'll get to share in the long-term success of the company.

Paid Time Off (PTO)

Use these days however you like. We don’t differentiate between sick days and vacation days. If you want a day off, request a day off. We think that’s your business. We call this PTO.

During your first 2 years of service, employees are eligible for 15 PTO days. After 2 years of service, employees are eligible for 20 PTO days, after 7 years, employees get 25 PTO days, and after 10 years at Lullabot, employees also get a 4 week paid Sabbatical.

In addition to PTO days, we offer the following paid holidays*:

  • New Year’s Day
  • Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
  • Memorial Day
  • July 4th
  • Labor Day
  • Thanksgiving Day
  • Christmas Eve
  • Christmas Day

Lullabot also has Jury Duty, Bereavement Leave, and Parental Leave.

*US holidays, holidays vary per employee's country of residence.

Other Benefits

Tech Stipend

Lullabot gives employees a generous stipend to spend on expenses like computers, phone, software, or to pay your phone/internet bill. We like our people to stay up to date with technology. Items purchased are yours to keep.

Event & Education Budget

Each employee has $2,750 per calendar year to spend on Professional Development. This includes conferences, education, books, etc.

Donation match

When you donate money to a qualified charity (501C3), Lullabot will make a matching gift of up to $200/yr.

Parental Leave

Parental leave is available for both the birth of your own child and the placement of a child due to adoption or fostering with the intent to adopt (concurrent planning). Full-time employees who have been with the company for six months or more are eligible for six weeks time off, fully paid and an additional six weeks time off, unpaid.

TripIt Pro

Each employee who would like a TripIt Pro account is gifted one, and renewed every year. As a jetsetter, this is an invaluable tool.

Ergonomic Evaluations

Upon request, Lullabot will provide a professional ergonomic evaluation of your home workspace, to ensure you're working in a way that promotes your long-term health.

Fitbit Fitness Club

You will receive your own fitbit device if you want it, and participate in our “Fitness Club” complete with challenges, ample trash talking and encouragement.


  • 40 hour work weeks
  • No commute: work from wherever you please
  • Working with awesome people, doing awesome things
  • We play games and celebrate birthdays/hiring anniversaries
  • You’ll want our employee holiday gift package

Have further questions about a particular benefit? Feel free to contact us at