Megh Plunkett, CPACC, is a Senior Front-end Developer at Lullabot. Her focus is building functional, extensible websites that provide a pleasant experience for both content authors and site visitors. Megh's particular areas of expertise include responsive front-end implementation, and integrating Pattern Lab with Drupal 8.
With more than a decade of web development experience across agency and higher education settings, Megh understands the challenges of building complex websites while collaborating with product owners, strategists, designers, and backend developers. She has built large websites for government organizations, hospitals, universities, non-profit organizations, museums, startups, and research foundations.
Megh has been an active member of the Drupal community since 2009. She has contributed to several Drupal core initiatives, including the Layout Builder initiative and bringing the Views module into Drupal 8 core.
She lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with her husband.
- Contributor to Views (for Drupal 7)
- Contributor to Drupal core
- Layout Builder initiative
- Moving the Views module into Drupal 8 core
Projects worked on at Lullabot:
- Key member of the front-end team that led the integration of Pattern Lab with Drupal 8 to enable 90+ state of Georgia agencies to customize their individual websites without breaking the overall GovHub design.
Education and training:
- Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)
- Bachelor of Science degree and graduated with honors from Drexel University