Megh Plunkett, CPACC, is a Content Strategist at Lullabot. Her focus is on structuring content so that it is accessible, maintainable, and extensible. In her work, she strives to provide a pleasant site experience for both content authors and site visitors. Megh's background in Drupal front-end development informs her content strategy approach of optimizing for content throughout all phases of a project.
With over a decade of web development experience across agency and higher education settings, Megh understands the challenges of building complex websites while collaborating with stakeholders, product owners, content strategists, designers, and backend and front-end developers. She has built large websites for government organizations, hospitals, universities, non-profit organizations, museums, startups, and research foundations.
Megh has been an active member of the Drupal community since 2009. She has contributed to several Drupal core initiatives, including the Layout Builder initiative and bringing the Views module into Drupal 8 core.
She lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with her husband.
- Contributor to Views (for Drupal 7)
- Contributor to Drupal core
- Layout Builder initiative
- Moving the Views module into Drupal 8 core
Projects worked on at Lullabot:
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- American Booksellers Association (ABA)
- The Evergreen State College
- Georgia Public Broadcasting
- Digital Services Georgia (GovHub)
- Key member of the front-end team that led the integration of Pattern Lab with Drupal 8 to enable 90+ state of Georgia agencies to customize their individual websites without breaking the overall GovHub design.
Education and training:
- Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)
- Bachelor of Science degree in graphic design, with honors from Drexel University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.