- Ajax content - Content can now come from other pages on your site*. The ajax argument takes not only a URL, but also an optional jQuery selector. This means that you can use just part of an existing page as the content of your BeautyTip. The Do It With Drupal video page is a great example of this. Just roll over the thumbnail images to see it in action.
- Click-anywhere-to-close - This default behavior means that any open BeautyTips will be closed whenever the visitor clicks anywhere in the body of the page (outside of the tip or target elements).
- Close-when-others-open - This option (normally disabled) can ensure that only one tip is open at a time.
- bgiframe plugin support - IE has (yet another) goofy behavior where form elements don't seem to respect z-indexes. If you're having this problem, simply include the bgiframe plugin on your page and BeautyTips will recognize it and use it.
- activeClass on target elements - Whenever an element has an active BeautyTip, it gets the "bt-active" class. This class-name can be changed globally or locally using the options arguments. Example
- Changed jQuery.fn.bt.defaults to jQuery.bt.defaults - Just a code cleanup thing. This may affect people with existing implementations of BeautyTips. Just remove the "fn" from your global option overrides.
- Changed "titleSelector" option to "contentSelector" - Just for clarity. Again, if you've got an existing implementation, just do a search and replace.
* For security reasons, most browsers will not allow cross-domain html calls. You will get a security error if you try this.