Lullabot remains busy at work on some really great high profile and rewarding projects, and right now we're looking to find another talented Drupal developer to join the team. If you feel like you're top notch and would like to work with Lullabot's excellent team, please go apply for the position!
What are we looking for?
Ideal candidates should ...
- be familiar with Lullabot and have extensive experience in Drupal and the Drupal community
- be able to display 2+ years of in-depth experience with high-performance Drupal sites
- be self-directed and able to effectively manage their own tasks
- be great writers and communicators
- be familiar with SVN and Git and Drupal development technologies such as Drush, Features, and Context
- be quick-witted with a good sense of humor
A bit more about Lullabot
Lullabot is a distributed company with flexible hours, but we tend to schedule meetings and expect employees to be online and available during a North American workday. Our current team is spread out across North America, Europe and Asia. Lullabot's clients have included Sony Music, FastCompany, The Grammys, MTV UK, O'Reilly Media, Lifetime Television, Intel and many more.
Working for Lullabot is probably unlike anything you’ve done before. To slightly paraphrase Voltaire (and Stan Lee!), “With great freedom comes great responsibility.” At Lullabot, you get to (generally) make your own hours and work from home or wherever you like. Self-direction, a casual but confident attitude, and a focus on quality over quantity are some of the things we look for. We work from both the head and the heart and guide our decisions by our Core Values.