On March 24th, 2007 Lullabot hosted the Performance and Scalability Seminar in Sunnyvale California the day after the OSCMS Summit. The panel spent the day evaluating the role each part of the software stack plays in performance and scalability. To continue the discussions we've made our slides available for download. Enjoy!
- Matt Westgate (Lullabot) - Introduction [602KB] and Finding Your Server's Bottleneck [2.02MB]
- James Walker (Bryght) - Optimizing The Web Server [740KB]
- Jeremy Andrews (CivicSpace Labs) - Optimizing the Database [108KB]
- Robert Douglass (Lullabot) - Memcache - Lightning Fast Drupal Sites [146KB]
- Dries Buytaert (Drupal Project Founder) - Optimizing Drupal (not available)